What Conditions can Pico Laser Treat?
- Sunspots, liver spots, age spots (Solar Lentigo)
- Post-inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (PIH)
- Hori’s Nevus
- Acne Scars
- Enlarged Pores
- Fine lines & Wrinkles
- Inflammatory Acne
- Red acne marks or blemishes
How does Pico Laser work?
Pico laser technology allows for the quick, effective, highly selective treatment of pigmented lesions and tattoos (in treatable colors). This laser also enhances elastin production in the skin, resulting in a softer, fuller, more youthful complexion.
The Pico laser works by sending ultra-short pulses of energy (without heat) to targeted problem areas. The laser’s impact on the skin is intense, shattering the problem skin pigment or particles. These are then eliminated naturally by the body.
The Pico laser is extremely precise, allowing the practitioner to achieve the optimal photomechanical effect. Although its pulses of energy are highly concentrated, the laser’s effect is gentle to the outer layer of the skin. Pico treatments do not burn the skin – patients typically experience very little or no discomfort during the course of their treatment.
What are the benefits of Pico Laser?
Comparing Pico laser to a different skin treatment? Here are the core benefits that set Pico apart.
- Pico laser treatments are highly targeted, which means any risk of damage is contained and minimized. For this reason, Pico is extremely safe and can be applied to any area of the face and body.
- Pico laser treatments demand no downtime. Some may experience redness and swelling, but this should subside within a few hours. Patients can usually go about their day immediately.
- Pico laser treatments are not painful. You may experience some slight, temporary discomfort, but nothing like surgical or invasive treatments.
- Pico laser helps patients achieve their desired results in fewer sessions than other laser technologies. Some secure the outcome they wanted after just one session.
- Pico laser has very few to no side effects. You don’t have to worry about damaging your skin or dealing with unsightly or uncomfortable skin conditions.
- Pico laser treatments are super-fast, taking somewhere between five and 30 minutes per session.
All customers’ information with or without any treatment being made by Beleco Clinic will be kept privately.